Rebecca Forster-Haig - Sports Therapy at New Body Barn, Devizes
Rebecca specialises in immediate care and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injury and pain.
Whether caused by Sport, work or accident many symptoms of pain will not be cured by medication alone, through a combination deep massage, mobilisation, electrotherapy and rehabilitation exercise programs Rebecca can assist those wishing to return to a normal pain free life.
Rebecca has worked for years building her knowledge of injury recovery, treating serving and retired military personnel, GB Athletes and those with sporting and work related ailments.
Rebecca has a personal interest in pre and post-natal exercise and treatment, holding specialist qualifications in Pre and post-natal Pilates and fitness allowing her to create bespoke plans for mothers to be and those wanting to get back to their preferred fitness following birth.
What is on offer?
Bespoke Injury Rehabilitation
- Mobilisations, Electrotherapy, Exercise prescription
- Deep tissue, trigger points and stretching techniques
- Bespoke 1:1 Pilates programme
- Relaxing soft tissue massage to relieve aches and tension
- Bespoke 1:1 Appointments and Rehabilitation programmes targeting areas of weakness, injury or pain
- Advanced Sports Massage type specific to areas most affected by Pregnancy
'An extra big thank you to Rebecca for all her hard work in ensuring my legs held up for my last two big races. There was a time when I had to think about forfeiting them as my injuries were starting to prevent me from training, and that was an extremely hard prospect to face as this race series means the world to me. But thanks to her eye watering Achilles massages, expert advice and empathetic pep talks I got to the start lines and I couldn’t be more grateful. Thank you!' Kate, Colchester.
- First Class Degree Sports Therapy
- Mat Pilates level 3
- Prenatal/Post Partum Pilates
- Prenatal/Post Partum Fitness and Exercise
- Pregnancy Massage CPD
Rebecca will be pleased to welcome you at New Body Barn. Please mention New Body Barn when making contact.
Rebecca is available mornings only, on Mondays and Fridays. Email Rebecca: